Elite Quartz Manufacturing - Maintenance Technician
|Company||Elite Quartz Manufacturing|
|Date Opened||9/21/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/28/2021 2:00:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Northeastern Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Elite Quartz Manufacturing
4461 Highway 301 South
Latta, SC 29565
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Maintenance Technician position
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment, and inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Perform various types of equipment and building repairs using skills that include thorough mechanical knowledge, and basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and hydraulic skills.
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
- Lead the diagnosis of equipment issues to determine root cause of problem and determine the most cost effective and efficient corrective action.
- Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
- Lead contact with outside contractors and services called in for technical repairs
- Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by management
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Able to do repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities
• 2 year degree, Technical Certification or 5 years’ experience
• 3-4 years of Industrial Maintenance experience preferred
• Tool and Die, Machine shop or auto mechanic experience a plus
• Resume must exhibit a stable work history with applicable experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wages of up to $24.00/hour for highly skilled candidates
To apply, click on or paste in your browser:
You will be taken to another site to apply.