Fibertex Nonwovens, Inc. - Manufacturing Operator
|Company||Fibertex Nonwovens, Inc.|
|Date Opened||10/8/2019 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/15/2019 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Piedmont Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Fibertex Nonwovens, Inc.
Fibertex is the leading global partner in technical and innovative performance-based materials and nonwovens solutions. The Gray Court facility manufactures nonwovens for the wipes, hygiene, automotive, furniture/bedding, medical, and industrial markets.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
The Manufacturing Operator is responsible for operating machines according to product specifications and ensuring only first quality material is produced for customers. This position reports directly to a Production Supervisor with dotted line to Plant Superintendent.
Essential Job Responsibilities include:
· Adhere to and promote company safety procedures.
· Adhere to the Fibertex Nonwovens Quality Policy to ensure our products and services meet customer’s expectations.
· Operate production equipment within the specified limits.
· Monitor raw materials, product and equipment for defects or deviations.
· Perform routine maintenance and inspections of equipment to ensure safe, high quality, productive operation.
· Support a constructive team culture.
· Maintain production records and monitor product quality against established control charts.
· Keep area clean throughout the shift.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2–3 years manufacturing experience
· Ability to lift at leat 35 pounds
· Basic understanding of SAP or other ERP systems
· Basic understanding of the metric system
· Must be able to work in a rapid work environment
· Forklift experience
· Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts (days/nights)
· Must be able to stand on concrete floors for long periods of time
· Work Keys
· Carding, needlepunch and/or textile experience
· Mechanical troubleshooting skills
· Basic computer skills – Keyboarding, Microsoft Office
You may also apply in person at:
Fibertex Nonwovens, Inc.
100 ISO Parkway, Gray Court, SC 29645
(864) 876-6645 #3
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|