Adornus - Production Supervisor
|Date Opened||11/25/2019 2:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/30/2020 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
York Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Adornus Manufacturing, LLC., located in Lancaster County, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities. The company sells their product through a network of authorized dealers, including retail showrooms, builders and kitchen cabinet professionals and primarily supply North America.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Adornous is hiring for a Production Supervisor who will supervise and coordinate activities of production workers in their specified department. This position guarantees that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. In a fast-paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. This employee must be competent and comprehend complex operations. Ability to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs is a priority. The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate thProduction em to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing employees on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adheres to health and safety guidelines and legal obligations
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Solid business acumen and problem solving
- Advanced skills in MS Office
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field preferred
- 3+ years production experience in a manufacturing environment
- Safety and OSHA training required
Adornous offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan Options • Paid Time Off • Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT; Adornous is an "AT-WILL EMPLOYER"
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information and to apply go to:
You will be taken to another website.