Call 4 Health - Registered Nurse
|Company||Call 4 Health|
|Date Opened||5/13/2020 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/15/2021 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Columbia, SC
- Job Type
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for handling patient phone calls and care in collaboration with the Physician, Mid-level, Clinical Manager, and/or Director of Clinical Services. Calls may be directly from the patient, staff, outside doctors, long term care facilities, and acute care settings. The RN will give advice and/or act according to protocols while ensuring that the patient receives the highest quality of care in a timely matter.
Candidates much be licensed in Florida and one of the Compact States.
Responsibilities and Duties
Manage and lead multi-state nurse triage telephone line service based in Boca Raton, FL. Nurses are and will be located throughout the United States. Manager must have clinical experience and knowledge of the Barton Schmidt and David Thompson Triage protocols and Electronic Medical Record/Practice Manage Systems. Responsible for hiring, on-boarding and quality control of an existing/growing nurse triage service. Nurse triage unit is part of a larger long-established medical call center.
Experience interviewing and motivating team members is important. Responsibilities will include managing utilization, providing operational and financial summaries to management and developing protocols for medical to non-medical call flows (and vice versa.) Case management experience is important.
Dynamic and fast-growing owner-managed company with community approach and friendly atmosphere but with strong commercial winds behind it. Should possess a current Registered Nursing license issued by a state or states and should have graduated from an accredited nursing program. Perfect Candidate would have a license in Florida and one of the following states; Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, California, Massachusetts, Connecticut, or any of the compact states. (These states can be found at https://www.ncsbn.org/nurse-licensure-compact.htm).
The following duties and responsibilities mostly reflect the expectations of this position, but are not intended to be all inclusive.
Qualifications and Skills
- Coordinate daily work of team and participate as necessary to ensure work is completed accurately and compliantly within established timelines
- Train, motivate, coach, and develop other employees
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Know, understand, and follow employment/ company policies.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism
- Must be consistent with punctual attendance
- Team Player characteristics
- Perform other duties assigned by Management
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ prior experience as a Registered Nurse
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to
interact positively with teammates at all levels across the company
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle
multiple priorities concurrently with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines; self-
starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
- Highly organized and deadline oriented with demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated willingness, desire, and ability to develop Team Lead performance
- Demonstrated ability to motivate a team with confidence with work processes and goals
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster
a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates to achieve departmental goals
- Required languages: English & Spanish (preferred)
- Required license or certification: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Great Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Spelling, Typing and Sentence Structure Skills
- Active listening skills
- Able to Multi-task and Motivate other
- Great Attitude & Attendance
- Team Player; Receptive to Feedback & Coaching
- Accountable & Compassionate
- Willingness to Teach and be Taught
Call 4 Health understand the importance of selecting the best fit benefit options available for you and/ or your family. That is why our Employee Benefit Department at Call 4 Health has made it a priority to offer the best benefit programs available to our employees.We offer our Employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FREE Life Insurance
You will be taken to another site to submit your application