DIRTT Environmental Solutions - Press Operator
|Company||DIRTT Environmental Solutions|
|Date Opened||5/2/2022 11:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Location||Rock Hill, SC|
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
DIRTT Environmental Solutions
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is modernizing the construction industry with unique, agile architectural solutions. With clients all over North America, DIRTT’s products, technology and people create one of the most exciting and unique working atmospheres anywhere. Come join our team in Rock Hill, SC.
Current openings exist for PRESS OPERATORS.
We are currently looking for an EXPERIENCED PRESS OPERATOR that is reliable, self-motivated, and highly detail-oriented, bringing 3+ years’ experience.
- Experience with flat, tempered and back painted glass
- Ability to handle sheets of glass in accordance with company safe work practices
- Experienced in transporting glass and materials
- Able to determine types of glass
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Aspects of quality inspections will be required
- Actively participating in the growth & implementation of the department
- Experience in hand spraying paint would be an asset
- Safety boots required
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Proven ability to plan and implement change while thinking “outside the box”
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.