Unique USA, Inc. - Warehouse Associate
Post Hire Training
|Company||Unique USA, Inc.|
|Date Opened||9/8/2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||4/1/2021 2:00:00 PM|
in cooperation with
York Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Unique USA is a supplier of floor coverings. Headquartered in Fort Mill South Carolina, Unique USA ships tens of thousands of rugs worldwide every month from its global network of distribution centers.
Employment opportunities exist at our Fort Mill, SC manufacturing plant for:
Job Description includes but not limited to:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and may also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Operate rolling/folding machine and PIT/forklift
- All other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Requires flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
- Requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions
- 18+ years of age
- Able to lift up to 80lbs alone and 150lbs with assistance
- Able to bend, twist, kneel, lift, pull, push, walk, and stand for extended amounts of time
- Able to climb step ladder 20ft high
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to read labels, numbers and see colors
- Able to work rapidly at a constant pace in a fast-paced environment
- Must pay attention to detail
- Flexible to all shifts when needed
*Steel toed shoes are required upon your first day of employment
All benefits including 401k Match offered
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Duties may change at any time as company sees fit.
For more information and to apply go to:
You will be taken to another website.