Niagra Bottling, LLC - Production Team Lead
|Company||Niagra Bottling, LLC|
|Date Opened||8/27/2020 11:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||9/30/2020 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Florence-Darlington Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Production Team Lead - 3rd shift
This position is responsible for collaborating with the Production Supervisor to assist with daily operations of the production floor; ensuring the shift meets established safety, quality, and production goals in compliance with all applicable legal and food safety requirements.
- Assists Production Supervisor with daily activities of assigned shift, ensuring product adheres to Niagara’s standard of safety, quality, and throughput.
- Communicates with previous shift regarding any challenges and opportunities on the production lines to prepare for the shift.
- Conducts walkthroughs throughout the shift to verify safety, housekeeping, and quality compliance.
- Assists supervisor with batching minerals (if applicable) and preparing production lines for scheduled changeovers.
- Orders and inspects raw materials prior to changeovers to ensure correct inventories for production runs. Performs first pass quality checks after changeovers to prevent non-conforming product. Returns raw materials after completion of production runs.
- Verifies discrete jobs are correct in Oracle (including quality and bill of material list), Warehouse Management System, and/or Line Management System.
- Supports Production Supervisor with hourly and/or end of shift production reports.
- Utilizes the Efficiency Improvement Tools to understand and comment on line downtime and communicates appropriately per the escalation plan.
- Adheres to the highest standards of company and plant safety programs, guidelines, rules, and regulations.
- Abides by Niagara’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety Standards at all times.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, day or night, on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule or schedule as dictated by production demand.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 Years – Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years – Experience in Position
- 0 Years – Experience managing people/projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
For more information and to Apply Click Here or paste the link below in your browser.
You will be taken to another site to continue your application.
Niagara Bottling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.