Niagara Bottling, LLC - Warehouse Associate
|Company||Niagara Bottling, LLC|
|Date Opened||9/22/2020 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/28/2020 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Florence-Darlington Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
We are a leading bottled water manufacturer in the U. S. providing the highest quality most affordable bottled water. We have been family owned and operated since 1963. Currently, we have more than 30 manufacturing plants across the country and are continuously growing.
Warehouse Associates (Nights/Days)
This position is responsible for collaborating with the Production Supervisor to assist with daily operations of the production floor; ensuring the shift meets established safety, quality, and production goals in compliance with all applicable legal and food safety requirements.
What we offer
· Competitive hourly rate.
· AM/PM shifts. 2-2-3 schedule (Every other weekend off).
· Great insurance option (medical, dental, vision) with competitive premiums.
· 401K with company match.
· Paid vacation and PTO.
· Safety-conscious work environment.
What does a Warehouse Associate do?
· Data entry and WMS usage.
· Supervise Laser guided vehicles (LGV) in loading and unloading truck process.
· Operates a sit-down forklift.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 1 year of warehouse experience (Plus).
· Computer skills: WMS, Excel and Outlook (Plus).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced active environment.
· Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
· Forklift Experience (sit-down forklift is a plus)
Physical requirements and work environment:
· Physical requirements: To walk for full shift.
· Work environment: Non A/C work area, the noise level is usually moderate.
For more information and to Apply Click Here or paste the link below in your browser.
You will be taken to another site to continue your application.
Niagara Bottling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.