Production Operator – 2001641 – Spartanburg, SC (Converse Location)
Formula for Success: You Will…
A Production Operator in the Manufacturing Unit works from specific verbal and/or written instructions to operate the appropriate process equipment to produce a consistent product.
• Loads and unloads process equipment.
• Operates process equipment to maintain product within customer specifications.
• Maintain acceptable housekeeping standards in the work area.
• Follows all safety regulations.
• Operates forklift.
• Maintain lot integrity by keeping accurate batch/run sheets.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of equipment
• Knowledge of safety regulations associated with a chemical operation.
• Knowledge of proper material handling procedures.
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Able to work in hot or cold environments
• Ability to stand extended amounts of time
• Ability to work 1st, 2nd and or 3rd shift
• Adhere to established safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
• Participate in incident investigations.
• Accomplish day-to-day and recurring EHS activities
• Safety suggestions
• Proactive hazard recognition and EHS issues
• Attend and participate in Safety meetings
• Waste management activities
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
• High school diploma or GED
• Manufacturing experience
• Experience operating a forklift
BASF recognizes Institutions of Higher Education that are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
BASF Corporation is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, and other protected classifications.
To apply click here, or paste this link in your browser:
You will be taken to another page to apply.