In Cooperation With
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Adams Products, an industry leading concrete masonry technology and design company, is establishing a world-class dry mix and bagging plant in Cherokee County. The company is installing state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment that will allow for high volume production of two well-known product lines – Sakrete bagged concrete mixes and Amerimix mortars. We are seeking qualified candidates for the start-up of our new facility in Cowpens.
Potential Employment Opportunity Exists for:
This position is responsible for the dispatch function, coordinating with the sales department, shipping, receiving, customer, delivery truck services and the logistics operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare invoices
- Plan effective delivery routes and assign drivers for schedule deliveries
- Work closesly with operations to understand the product availability and logistic issues of specific projects
- Take orders from customers and get their order out on time
- Check and review all orders assigned before they are shipped
- Coordinate deliveries with company truck drivers and external trucking companies to ensure timely delivery of materials to customers
- Work closely with independent truck drivers to ensure pick-up and delivery times, load weight compliance and secure loads
- Prepare and review loading/unloading, daily shipping reports, and delivery logs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Submit daily invoices once deliveries are dispatched
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disababilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent experience in a related function
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent Mathematical and communication skills
- Knowledge of CRT Equipment
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
For more information and to apply click here
Or paste this link in your browser:
You will be taken to another site to apply.