Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Maintenance Technician-Electrical
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||3/24/2021 07:45:00 AM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Troubleshoot, adjust, and repair all electrical equipment, solid state circuits, components, logic boards, transducers, amplifiers, and complex timing and inspection devices
- Complete predictive and preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems
- Identify inefficiencies and electrical problems and create work orders to resolve
- Diagnose causes of malfunctions and corrects through programmable logic controls.
- Ensures efficient equipment operation through proper line control programming and proactively suggest methods to improve line performance
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair facility power distribution and lighting services.
- Ensure quality standards are always met
- All candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Two-year technical certification or equivalent (4 years) experience or equivalent military experience required
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting AC/DC drives and high-speed computer-controlled production machinery
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite and Computerized Maintenance Management
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Are able to continuously stand, bend, and twist.
- Able to lift items up to 50 pounds Demonstrate and maintain a “can-do” and positive attitude
- Can apply high-level quality standards
- Have the ability to provide and receive open and regular feedback and adjust accordingly
- Work well under pressure while staying true to the company values
- Demonstrate unwavering commitment to safety and safe work practices
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Upload Resume to Start an Application|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|