Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Brewery Operator
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||3/24/2021 07:45:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/2/2022 10:05:00 AM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Responsible for following all Plant and Safety policies and procedures, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Complete daily and weekly tasks using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure quality and repeatable results.
- Ensure continuous operation of process equipment through active process monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Effectively communicate job knowledge and process changes with team members and management thru various forms of daily communication (shift handover meeting, daily production meetings, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Perform quality inspection of product using basic lab equipment and SOP’s as a guide.
- Complete and maintain written documentation certifying completion of inventory checks, quality inspections, sanitation requirements, batch and blending production following SOP’s, and basic maintenance tasks.
- Maintain sanitation and lubrication of machinery, equipment, storage bins, work stations, etc.
- Report safety and/or equipment issues to leadership.
- Perform other various job duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Associates degree or higher encouraged
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience or a combination of similar experience and computer skills
- Brewing/Filtration experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus (certification not required)
- Excellent use of computer and software skills such as MS office, excel, word, and email.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Subject to extreme temperatures
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts, and up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime including weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.