Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Brewery Operator
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||3/24/2021 07:45:00 AM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Responsible for following all Plant and Safety policies and procedures, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Complete daily and weekly tasks using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure quality and repeatable results.
- Ensure continuous operation of process equipment through active process monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Effectively communicate job knowledge and process changes with team members and management thru various forms of daily communication (shift handover meeting, daily production meetings, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Perform quality inspection of product using basic lab equipment and SOP’s as a guide.
- Complete and maintain written documentation certifying completion of inventory checks, quality inspections, sanitation requirements, batch and blending production following SOP’s, and basic maintenance tasks.
- Maintain sanitation and lubrication of machinery, equipment, storage bins, work stations, etc.
- Report safety and/or equipment issues to leadership.
- Perform other various job duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Associates degree or higher encouraged
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience or a combination of similar experience and computer skills
- Brewing/Filtration experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus (certification not required)
- Excellent use of computer and software skills such as MS office, excel, word, and email.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Subject to extreme temperatures
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts, and up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime including weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Upload Resume to Start an Application|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|