Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Lead Brewer
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||8/19/2021 10:00:00 AM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Ensuring continuous operation of process equipment through active operator management, process monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Audit operator performance to ensure quality inspection of product are being completed per the SOPs
- Audit documentation to ensure it is completed which certifies completion of inventory checks, quality inspections, sanitation requirements, batch and blending production following SOP’s, and basic maintenance tasks.
- Complete daily and weekly tasks using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure sustained and repeatable quality and overall performance results.
- Fill-in for Brewing Operators during vacations or other such absences when needed.
- Ensure cross-training of team members, maximize use of all available resources, and overall team competency.
- Drive preventative and routine operator maintenance program including operator checks and lubrication of machinery and equipment.
- Lead by example and drive all Plant and Safety policies and procedures within the Brewery, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as well as adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Ensure team members are accountable to same.
- Actively mentor, coach, and hold accountable brewing operators as it relates to safety, quality, productivity, continuous improvement and team harmony.
- Effectively communicate job knowledge and process changes to the operations team members and management through various forms of daily communication (shift handover meeting, daily production meetings, email, action logs, work orders, etc.)
- Effective escalation measures taken for safety, equipment and/or personnel issues for immediate resolution.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree and/or Trade Certification preferred.
- 3 years of manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Brewing/Filtration experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus (certification not required)
- Demonstrated use of computer skills such as MS office, Excel, Word, and email and MS Teams.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Subject to extreme temperatures
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts, and up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime including weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Upload Resume to Start an Application|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|