Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Maintenance Planner
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||4/19/2021 1:00:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Maintenance Planner to be the gatekeeper of all planned maintenance and reliability activities. This role will be critical in driving results and meeting departmental and company goals. The planner will be heavily involved in building and implementing a World Class Maintenance Program.As a Maintenance Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Review all incoming work requests to determine proper flow of work.
- Develop precise job plans for outages and shutdowns.
- Partner with Reliability Engineer to build robust and effective CBM program.
- Develop PM Task instructions and manage on a PM Status Master
- Become a subject matter expert within the CMMS and be a technical resource for all techs.
- Orders specialty, non-stocked, parts for work orders as required
- Develops SOP’s for maintenance activities in the plant
- Moves all work orders from entered to ready to schedule status in the plant maintenance software
- Reviews all WO’s for completeness, quality, and resource requirements
- Assists technicians during downtime events as required
- Assists with machine overhauls as required
- Confirms that material and labor costs are properly captured on work orders
- Orders all parts needed for work order execution from the storeroom
- Partner with MRO to ensure all job plans, parts, tools, are kitted.
- Manages and owns Technical Library.
- Coaches and Guides employees through WO creation in the CMMS program
- Maintains an excellent relationship with outside vendors.
- Perform post work audits to ensure all goals of planned events were met within guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree, certification or higher within a technical field preferred.
- 2-5-years of high-speed manufacturing experience in same or similar role; preferred 2+ years of experience in one of the following fields: beverage or packaging
- Safe use of various hand and power tools, welders, lifts, multi-meters, industrial shop equipment
- Experience with a CMMS
- The ability to drive a forklift is a plus. Certification not required.
- Excellent use of computer and software skills such as MS Office, Excel, Word and email.
- Have a strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task, excellent team player
- Are reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
- Have a positive attitude, works with sense of urgency and accountable for actions
- Demonstrate passion towards safety and quality
This role will be a day shift role. Overtime or weekend work may be requested to support special projects.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Upload Resume to Start an Application|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|