Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Senior Plant Utility Technician
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||4/27/2021 1:00:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Operating, maintaining and repairing steam generating boilers, glycol chiller systems, the centralized water treatment and distribution system; and the wastewater treatment plant.
- Operating the biological aerobic waste treatment plant and associated equipment and processes.
- Analyzing data from controls, mechanical, electrical, chemical and biological systems and initiating change to ensure continuous, cost effective treatment within equipment requirements as well as state discharge permit limits.
- Performing routine preventative, corrective and autonomous maintenance and repair of associated equipment.
- Conducting routine as well and non-routine analysis of the waste stream and other utility systems, like boiler chemicals, well water quality and filtration equipment.
- Performing basic laboratory tests, as needed.
- Initiating corrective actions or alternative methods and procedures to continue operations if outages, repairs, breakdowns or a large spill or dump into the wastewater plant occur.
- Partnering and engaging with Production, Quality, EH&S, Engineering, Maintenance, State and local authorities, independent laboratories, chemical and parts suppliers, and contractors.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Wastewater Treatment Operations (or related field) OR certification or training from an accredited technical program preferred.
- Currently hold an active Grade B Physical/Chemical Wastewater Treatment Operator License issued by the state of South Carolina.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, working on chillers/boilers.
- Possess general knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background screen and drug test for admittance to jobsite.
- Two years of laboratory and or operational experience in an aerobic and/or anaerobic wastewater treatment plant is preferred, preferably a brewery or an industrial environment relevant to production operation.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and PPE procedures.
- Boiler operations experience or certification.
- EPA 609 certification, Universal Refrigeration License, and/or HVAC license is preferred.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have good knowledge of mechanics, electrical systems, controls systems, mechanical maintenance, cryogenics, and safety procedures.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Upload Resume to Start an Application|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|