Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Facility Coordinator
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||4/27/2021 1:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/18/2021 09:30:00 AM|
in cooperation with
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Facility Coordinator to oversee all Facility, Building and Grounds systems to ensure the highest level of compliance with all City, County, State, and Federal regulations, as well as Mark Anthony Brewing policies, while operating at the highest level possible.
- Schedule and oversee all maintenance and inspections on Life Safety Systems, Fire Suppression and Fire alarm monitoring.
- Coordinate, schedule & oversee all Building and Grounds maintenance and repairs.
- Oversee all facility janitorial services.
- Schedule and manage all outside services for Building and Grounds.
- Create annual schedule of tasks and work according to that schedule.
- Manage all Facility Assets in CMMS (EAM) all task due dates, successful completion and any corrective work needed will be tracked in EAM. (Enterprise Asset Management)
- Provide technical expertise in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Document SOPs for all tasks in areas of responsibility, under guidance from Sr Maintenance Manager.
- Track maintains and files warranty claims with respective vendors.
- Enter requests and recommendations for approval to Sr. Maintenance Manager for approval
- Enforce all MAB policies to ensure all service providers and contractors always adhere to company policy.
- Develop a series of metrics to track service and performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree, certification or higher within a technical field preferred.
- At least 2 years of Facility Management in high-speed manufacturing environment required, 3-5 years highly preferred.
- Safe use of various hand and power tools, welders, lifts, multi-meters, industrial shop equipment.
- Experience with a CMMS.
- Proficiency in building codes of Columbia, SC.
- Proficiency in safety protocols.
- Forklift experience a plus (certification not required).
- Universal EPA Certification a plus (not required).
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background screen and drug test for admittance to job site.
- Have in-depth knowledge of building management software.
- Are proficient with use of computer and software such as MS office (Excel & Word) and email.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Can enforce all MAB policies to ensure all service providers and contractors always adhere to company policy.