Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Quality Lab Technician
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||4/28/2021 09:15:00 AM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Performing routine analysis and providing timely and accurate data to all departments of the Columbia Brewery.
- Evaluating finished goods quality and audit processes throughout production to ensure all specs are met and plant is operating within desired parameters.
- Operating and maintain lab equipment/instrumentation, not limited to Alcolyzer, DMA, pH meters, GC, HPLC, spectrophotometer, etc.
- Assisting in managing non-conforming products to ensure they are not released without further analysis and Quality Manager approval.
- Work with analytical chemists to manage laboratory inventory.
- Learning and understanding processes throughout the facility to better assist with troubleshooting, determining root cause, isolating and dispositioning holds.
- Helping to develop quality information records and display data clearly and effectively.
- Participating in Columbia’s HACCP Food Safety Program to ensure product integrity and food safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or Food Science required OR an associate’s degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a laboratory in a manufacturing facility, preferably food/carbonated beverage/alcohol production.
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices, including keeping a clean and safe laboratory as well as sample prep, handling and record keeping.
- Willing to work rotating shifts, overtime, and occasional weekends/holidays.
- Proficient with basic computer applications, including Excel, Microsoft Office, and Word.
- Statistical process control skills and use of statistical analysis software preferred.
- Have the ability to prioritize work while multitasking in a fast-paced environment to limit downtime and keep operations moving.
- Are proficient with basic computer applications, including Excel, Microsoft Office, and Word.
- Demonstrate motivation and a good work ethic under minimal supervision.
- Have a strong history of working effectively in team environments.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Upload Resume to Start an Application|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|