Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Shipping & Receiving Operator
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||6/29/2021 12:00:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
As a SHIPPING & RECEIVING OPERATOR, your responsibilities will include:
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Maintain files of shipping records and trace missing or lost shipments
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Read customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Arrange for carrier vehicle or pickup
- Route products to departments
- Corrects LGV (Laser Guided Vehicles) alarms
- Inspects Trailers
- Unloads finished goods and raw material deliveries utilizing a forklift
- Maintains pallet storage area; offloads pallets from trailers and stage for LGV’s to pick up
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in warehouse environment.
- Forklift experience (must achieve certification)
- Demonstrated and effective use of computer skills such as MS office, Teams, OneNote, and email.
- Must be flexible and available to work days, evenings, overnight shifts, and up to 12 hours as needed/scheduled.
- Must be available and flexible to work overtime including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to manage well under pressure while staying true to the company values.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Demonstrated team player; ego left at the door.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, acts like an owner taking full accountability for decisions.
- Ability to receive regular feedback and act upon it accordingly.
- Demonstrated drive for learning and teaching/sharing best practices with others.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime work, including weekends and holidays as needed
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Upload Resume to Start an Application|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|