Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Environmental Services Technician
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||7/7/2021 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/14/2021 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Cleaning industrial areas of the operation (not janitorial duties of office/restrooms)
- Responsibility of trash & recycling streams
- Responsible for leading the trash/recycling room to ensure maximum credit and reduce landfill usage.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining a defined route to clean floors
- Cleaner will be responsible for responding to special cleaning requests as advised by the team leader and for backfilling for team members as require by vacation or absence.
- SME on all baler operation
- Liaison with packaging and warehouse to ensure accurate bins available to collect waste streams
- Coordinate with E80 and warehouse if any gaps to servicing all departments
- Responsible for upkeep of all cleaning equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1+ years of equivalent experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment is preferred.
- All candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Excellent customer service skills, daily collaboration with both internal MAB and external tenant needs.
- Understands concepts of lean manufacturing to drive improvement in day-to-day work. Adopting change to benefit the company and their team’s success.
- Professionalism, integrity, and discretion in interactions with building occupants, contractors and team members.
- Experienced with safe work practices/requirements and ensuring compliance.
- Good communication skills for communicating within team and with internal and external tenants.
- Excellent partnership skills and a proactive, can do demeanor. Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Able to coordinate/prioritize personal workload.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Punctual and presentable at all times
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime work, including weekends and holidays as needed
- Regularly lift and or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit, bend, and talk or hear.
- Ability to work with standard housekeeping chemicals
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- A lot of walking and ability to ensure all work is completed by end of shift
- Heights; work on a step ladder.
- Work may require employee to be exposed to inclement weather conditions at times