Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc. - Warehouse Clerk
|Company||Mark Anthony Brewing, Inc.|
|Date Opened||7/8/2021 12:15:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
As a Warehouse Clerk your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize multiple system network tools as needed including: E80(WMS), QAD (ERP), Transportation management system, and MS office/Teams/Outlook email to support all functions of the warehouse daily activity flow (training provided).
- Warehouse Administrative support coordinating as needed on daily/weekly review of open orders inbound/outbound schedule compared to finished goods/raw materials inventory storage and line production flow to ensure customer orders can ship in full.
- Liaison between multiple functions within the brewery as it impacts the warehouse functions, including, but not limited to quality, finance, and production.
- Participate in daily outbound system, equipment, and materials to help coordinate/support efficient inbound/outbound loading position.
- Continual review with lead/supervisor and systems on warehouse inventory control, storage, and advising automated warehouse to clean up ageing inventory when vital to ensure FIFO compliance.
- Communicate task updates with leads/supervisors/managers for effective tracking accuracy results both physical and system.
- Support, plan and execute with warehouse leads to coordinate task detail assignments back into E80 WMS on daily demand flow
- Analyze current day task schedule with Warehouse supervisors, leads and customer service employee to assure customer demand are aligned and met both daily and weekly per schedule.
- Daily communication with plant operations group to lead warehouse support task and to allow warehouse team to execute on material flow, inventory controls flow, and communicating completion of inbound/outbound task from physical BOL’s/receipts/transfers and system entry updates.
- Participate in daily or weekly operations crew meetings as scheduled by department lead/supervisor/management levels.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of equivalent experience in environments with production scheduling material flow, inventory control management, warehouse shipping operations and/or WMS/rF scan system preferred.
- Experience working with packaging identification and handling preferred
- Able to relate with other team associates on building credibility and rapport; give personal support and reassurance; put others at ease; build collaborative relationships. Proven dedication to Team.
- Customer Service: Able to anticipate and respond to inside/outside customer's needs, concerns, or questions in order to meet or exceed their expectations; help evaluate needs and options; show care and concern to demonstrate customer importance and value.
- Able to use detailed techniques to define problems, options, and solutions; evaluate alternative solutions; tackle technical or sophisticated problems using logic.
- Able to demonstrate consistency of words and actions; protect confidential information; do what is right even when no one is watching; demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently align with organizational values.
- Able to be detailed and complete when working with assembling, processing, or providing detailed information; track details even when under pressure.
- Able to tackle new or multiple roles and responsibilities and can-do attitude; be flexible when considering options or opinions; be open to new ideas and change.
- Be true, respectful, clear, subtle, and considerate.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime work, including weekends and holidays as needed
- Regularly lift and or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit, bend, and talk or hear.
- Ability to work with standard housekeeping chemicals
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- A lot of walking and ability to ensure all work is completed by end of shift
- Heights; work on a step ladder.
- Work may require employee to be exposed to inclement weather conditions at times
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Upload Resume to Start an Application|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|