Mlily Healthcare - Production Associate
|Date Opened||12/17/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/29/2021 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Midlands Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the team leader or supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Safe working habits
- Technical Capacity
- Results Driven
- Thoroughness, Attention to Details
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- High School Diploma/GED
- Lift 50 pounds
- Adapt to climate change
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery
- One-year experience working in a factory is must
- Basic Math and Reading
- The ability to be a team player
Or cut and paste this link into your browser:
You will be taken to another website to complete your application.