Thorne - Shipping Technician
|Date Opened||2/18/2021 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/31/2021 11:59:00 PM|
In Cooperation With
Trident Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Thorne Research’s mission is to redefine what it means to be well and to continue to push the limits of human potential. Their belief is that good health can always be made better. Because no one should be limited by a definition of health that is anything less than optimal. Finding out what your body needs is only half the solution. Giving it to you is the other half. They offer personal at-home tests to help understand your health and supplements to unlock your full potential.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Shipping Technician follows established Distribution Department or California Distribution Department procedures and performs specific duties based on the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for the Distribution Department or California Distribution Department.
- Must be able to safely and carefully operate and use assigned equipment and machinery.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as circumstances arise during a shift.
- Must be able to operate, activate, use, prepare, and clean equipment, occasionally grasping with force and using twisting wrist movements.
- Must be able to hear and converse with mangers/supervisors and other employees.
- Must be able to see and read small print.
- Must be able to work in a moderate noise level environment.
- Must be able to move or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds from floor to table and from table to floor, often repetitively, during an entire 8-, 10- or 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to ascend/descend a ladder while carrying up to 20 pounds of materials.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. If lifting or movement of over 50 pounds is required, employee is required to ask for assistance from a fellow employee.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|