Thorne - Sanitation Technician
|Date Opened||2/18/2021 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/31/2021 11:59:00 PM|
In Cooperation With
Trident Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Thorne Research’s mission is to redefine what it means to be well and to continue to push the limits of human potential. Their belief is that good health can always be made better. Because no one should be limited by a definition of health that is anything less than optimal. Finding out what your body needs is only half the solution. Giving it to you is the other half. They offer personal at-home tests to help understand your health and supplements to unlock your full potential.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Sanitation TechnicianPOSITION SUMMARY: The Sanitation Technician follows Production Department procedures and performs specific duties based on the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for the Production Department. Performs a wide variety of duties in the production, assembly and cleaning of production machine parts and manufacturing suites.
- Must be able to work an entire shift (10-12 hours) and overtime, when necessary, in an enclosed room.
- Must be able to work in a damp wet environment using various cleaning and sanitizing chemicals while wearing proper PPE for the task.
- Must be able to work in a stationary position as well as move about unassisted.
- Must be able to safely and carefully operate and use assigned production equipment and machinery.
- Must be able to repeatedly stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as circumstances arise during a shift.
- Must be able to operate, activate, use, prepare, and clean production equipment, occasionally grasping with force and using twisting wrist movements.
- Must be able to hear and converse with supervisors and other employees.
- Must be able to see and read small print and small details on equipment.
- Must be able to work in a moderate noise level environment with or without hearing protection as required.
- Must be able to move or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds from floor to table and from table to floor, often repetitively, during an 8-, 10-, or 12-hour shift. Must be able to lift items over 50 pounds only with assistance.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|