Thorne - Maintenance Mechanic
|Date Opened||2/18/2021 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/31/2021 11:59:00 PM|
In Cooperation With
Trident Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Thorne Research’s mission is to redefine what it means to be well and to continue to push the limits of human potential. Their belief is that good health can always be made better. Because no one should be limited by a definition of health that is anything less than optimal. Finding out what your body needs is only half the solution. Giving it to you is the other half. They offer personal at-home tests to help understand your health and supplements to unlock your full potential.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production mechanical equipment. Qualifications and requirements include:
- All preventative maintenance is performed at the appropriate interval and is completed by the assigned due dates.
- Work is completed in accordance with SOPs and equipment manufacturer service guidelines.
- Promptly address mechanical breakdown issues, equipment adjustments, and equipment change outs.
- Maintain all assigned equipment areas in a constant state of inspection-readiness, including cleanliness, safety, and compliance with cGMP requirements.
- Work with Production, Engineering, and Quality on new system installations or modifications.
- Employee can use a computer to receive and submit work requests, document work, send/receive email, research parts, and complete basic calculations accurately.
- Develop and deliver on assigned objectives within requested timeframes.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Engage others in a positive manner.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong verbal and communication skills.
- Raise issues and concerns promptly.
- Document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
- Possess knowledge of the computers and software required to accomplish the Responsibilities of the job.
- Being able to meet the Physical Demands of the job is an essential duty of the job.
- Must be able to work while wearing a half-mask respirator or full-air respirator for up to four hours at a time and be able to follow Thorne Respiratory Protection Program guidelines.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as circumstances arise during a shift.
- Must be able to operate, activate, use, prepare, and clean equipment or machinery, occasionally grasping with force and using twisting wrist movements.
- Must be able to hear and converse with supervisors and other employees. Must be able to see and read small print. Must be able to work in a moderate noise level environment.
- Must be able to move or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds from floor to table and from table to floor, occasionally, during a 10-hour or 8-hour shift. Must have sufficient range of motion with arms and hands to reach overhead and to the side, often repetitively, during a 10-hour or 8-hour shift. Must be able to ascend/descend a ladder while carrying up to 20 pounds of materials.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|