Thorne - Mixing Operator
|Date Opened||2/18/2021 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/31/2021 11:59:00 PM|
In Cooperation With
Trident Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Thorne Research’s mission is to redefine what it means to be well and to continue to push the limits of human potential. Their belief is that good health can always be made better. Because no one should be limited by a definition of health that is anything less than optimal. Finding out what your body needs is only half the solution. Giving it to you is the other half. They offer personal at-home tests to help understand your health and supplements to unlock your full potential.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
POSITION SUMMARY: The Mixing Operator follows Production Department procedures and performs specific duties based on the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for the Production Department.
- Commits to the Mixing Credentialed Training program where the proper operating knowledge, skills and experience are acquired to meet the high quality of proficiency expected as a Thorne operator.
- Quickly and accurately sets up all phases of Mixing and the related equipment for smooth operation and maximum output.
- Maintains awareness of potential cross-contamination while working with multiple raw materials and exhibits vigilance in taking proper precautions (changes gloves as needed, proper cleaning of equipment in between use of raw materials).
- Operates the forklifts properly, keeps certified annually, and maintains a safe working environment while doing so.
- Must be able to work an entire 8-, 10-, or 12-hour shift, when necessary, in an enclosed, dusty environment
- Must be medically qualified to work while using a half-mask respirator or a full-air respirator for up to six hours at a time.
- Must have sufficient range of motion with arms and hands to reach overhead and to the side, often repetitively and for extended periods of time during an 8-, 10-, or 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 pounds of materials for 15 feet across a room unassisted. Employees is required to request the assistance of a team member when carrying greater than 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in an environment containing soy, fish, crustacea, and milk (whey).
- Must be able to lift unassisted approximately 30kg (66 pounds) from floor to shoulder height, while maintaining full control of product on a regular basis.
- Must be able to perform calculations using a calculator accurately while under physical stress.
- Must be capable of ascending and descending a ladder while carrying up to 20 pounds of materials.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|