Thorne - Packing Operator
|Date Opened||2/18/2021 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/31/2021 11:59:00 PM|
In Cooperation With
Trident Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Thorne Research’s mission is to redefine what it means to be well and to continue to push the limits of human potential. Their belief is that good health can always be made better. Because no one should be limited by a definition of health that is anything less than optimal. Finding out what your body needs is only half the solution. Giving it to you is the other half. They offer personal at-home tests to help understand your health and supplements to unlock your full potential.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
- Commits to the Packaging Credentialed Training program where the proper operating knowledge, skills and experience are acquired to meet the high quality of proficiency expected of a Thorne operator.
- Quickly sets up all phases of the bottling/labeling equipment for smooth operation and maximum output. Makes certain all parts are secured prior to run.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the bottling and labeling equipment being operated to adjust, without supervision, within guidelines outlined in the applicable SOP and current Credentialed Training program level.
- Verifies batch record and product descriptions are correct. Verifies that set ups are correct (capsule count, bottle fill weights, bottle size, lid, label details, etc.)
- Must be medically qualified to work while using a half-mask respirator or a full-air respirator for up to six hours at a time.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as circumstances arise during a shift as well as climb a ladder unassisted.
- Must be able to operate, activate, use, prepare, and clean production equipment, occasionally grasping with force and using twisting wrist movements, as well as climb a ladder unassisted.
- Must be able to ascend/descend a ladder while carrying up to 20 pounds of material.
- Must be able to move or lift items weighing up to 55 pounds from floor to table and from table to floor, often repetitively, during an 8-, 10-, or 12-hour shift.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|