Palmetto Gourmet Foods - Production Supervisor
|Company||Palmetto Gourmet Foods|
|Date Opened||3/24/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Palmetto Gourmet Foods offers our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. At our world class production facility in Saluda, we produce vegetarian, halal and kosher certified ramen noodles. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Palmetto Gourmet Foods is a great place to work.
- At least three or more years of supervisor experience in production, preferably in the food processing industry or fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Some college or additional certifications preferred.
- A combination of education, training, and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Proficiency-level computer skills including MS Office applications. KRONOS knowledge is a plus.
- Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/projects.
- Willingness to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems;
- Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Operate/Work with automated equipment/machinery to complete tasks
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|