Fehrer Automotive NA, LLC - Production Operator E-Line Finishing
|Company||Fehrer Automotive NA, LLC|
|Date Opened||6/24/2021 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||7/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
in cooperation with
Spartanburg Community College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
- Remove excess flash and rework defective parts using hand tools
- Repair defective parts to meet quality standards
- Identify the part number and accurately track the rework defect
- Identify non-conforming material and properly dispose of material
- Communicate quality issues to operators on the line, and/or process, shift lead and supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions/general production information written and communicated in English.
- Preferred: 1 year of manufacturing experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer