Mecart - Press Brake and Sheet Metal Machine Operator
|Date Opened||10/11/2021 12:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/19/2021 11:59:00 PM|
In cooperation with
is assisting with the recruitment and on-the-job training for
At MECART, we have been designing, manufacturing and installing specialized buildings for over 45 years. They are buildings where noise level, vibration, air quality, temperature and / or humidity are controlled, such as clean rooms (for pharmaceutical or high tech), soundproof cabins, and electrical rooms. Our reason for being? Giving our customers complete satisfaction and peace of mind by putting all the risks associated with the engineering, manufacturing and installation of controlled environments on OUR SIDE.
Check out our website to see what we do:
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Press Brake and Sheet Metal Machine Operator
Do you like working with sheet metal and making quality parts? Do you have experience with bending and operating sheet metal machines? Would you like to have a career in a booming company? Are you dynamic and rigorous? You are in the right place! We are looking for a a press-brake and cutting machine operator to work in our Greenville (SC) factory. We are starting a new factory in Greenville; be part of our initial team to build the factory that will push the limit of sheet metal manufacturing!
Come and evolve in an environment that looks like you. With us, work and pleasure go hand in hand.
A press-brake and butting machine operator at Mecart, what does it do?
- Cut sheet metal according to specifications using CNC laser
- Sheet metal bending on CNC hydraulic press brakes (Amada and other)
- Manufacture of panels, moldings and other metal components
- Cutting of metal parts on the band saw
- Handle a panel using lifting equipment (hoist)
- Inspection of parts
- Maintenance of machines
- Tool set-up
- A work environment where you will prove your autonomy and leadership while starting a new factory
- Benefits insurance that meets your expectations: flexible plan with Medical, life, dental, vision (60% paid by employer)
- A competitive salary depending on your experience.
- A PERMANENT, FULL-TIME position
- Lifting equipment, because we want to take care of your shoulders and back
- Dynamic "bosses" who invest in the company and who have the professional development of their employees at heart
- And more…
- You have experience in sheet metal bending
- You like to tailor-make and break your noggin to find solutions
- You are meticulous, versatile and autonomous
- You pay attention to detail and value a job well done
- Sheet metal fabrication or Machinist training or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Know how to read and interpret plans
- Concern for quality & meticulous
- Autonomous, versatile and resourceful
- Leader skills is an asset