Mecart - Cleanroom Building Installer
|Date Opened||5/23/2022 5:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
In cooperation with
Greenville Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Cleanroom Building Installer
- You're a versatile person. You love the rough work as much as the finish detail part of a job. You will work on all phases of installation: assembly of the walls, electrical, structure, all the way to completion and commissioning. That's 40% rough work, and 60% finishing.
- This is the dream job for you if you have drive and are independent, but love teamwork.
- You like to carry out large-scale projects from A to Z (including vaccine production rooms) and your ultimate reward is satisfaction in the eyes of the customer when you leave the site.
- You must be available for long travels. Frequent traveling of 4-6 weeks duration throughout several states is part of the job!
- You have to be thorough to finish our ultra specialized rooms and make sure it works perfectly before you leave.
- You have to be resourceful, because we always have the “unexpected.”
- You have to be fit, because it is a physically demanding job.
- We are looking for someone who will want to grow within our team, both personally and professionally. You will learn something new or develop a new skill, every day!
- Opportunities for advancement, such as possibly managing a site or one of our mega-projects.
- Install cleanrooms, acoustic buildings, and other types of modular buildings at customers' premises
- Perform all product assembly steps:
- Assembly of panels (walls, ceilings, etc.)
- Installation of the structure
- Installation of windows and doors
- Installation of ventilation and air conditioning
- Installation and connection of electrical components (electrical outlets, electrical panel, HVAC system, control, lighting)
- Installation of finishing components, flooring, plumbing, sealant, etc.
- Supervise an installation team at customers' premises
- Planning and supervising of sub-contractors
- Manage the installation schedule to ensure that key deliverables are achieved
- As necessary, assemble / install products in the Greenville, SC factory (when there is no installation on the schedule)
- Technical training in electricity or relevant fields (electromechanics, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)
- Knowing how to read and interpret assembly drawings (factory & installation)
- Available to travel to different states for short or long periods (generally between 1 week and 6 weeks)
- Meticulous (for assembly, finishing, etc.)
- Autonomous & resourceful (must be able to manage a project and solve problems with remote support)
- Leadership and team management skills
- Enjoy customer contact and offer quality service
- Good physical condition
- Driver's license and valid passport (or the ability to get a passport)
- A competitive salary (between $22 and $32 an hour) with regular paid overtime
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for you and your family
- A retirement plan contribution
- Paid time off
- A chance to be part of the most dynamic company in our industry.
- You are passionate about doing a good quality manual task
- You like custom made and racking your brain to find solutions
- You are meticulous, versatile, and autonomous
- You pay attention to detail and value a job well done
- Basically, we’re looking for someone who is manual, resourceful, and who likes to touch everything!