Mecart - Cleanroom Building Installer
|Date Opened||8/26/2021 4:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
In cooperation with
Greenville Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
At MECART, we have been designing, manufacturing and installing specialized buildings for over 45 years. They are buildings where noise level, vibration, air quality, temperature and / or humidity are controlled, such as clean rooms (for pharmaceutical or high tech), soundproof cabins, and electrical rooms. Our reason for being? Giving our customers complete satisfaction and peace of mind by putting all the risks associated with the engineering, manufacturing and installation of controlled environments on OUR SIDE.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Cleanroom Building Installer
- You're a versatile person. You love the rough work as much as the finish detail part of a job. You will work on all phases of installation: assembly of the walls, electrical, structure, all the way to completion and commissioning. That's 40% rough work, and 60% finishing.
- This is the dream job for you if you have drive and are independent, but love teamwork.
- You like to carry out large-scale projects from A to Z (including vaccine production rooms) and your ultimate reward is satisfaction in the eyes of the customer when you leave the site.
- You must not be a boring person, because you will be away from your family for 2 to 6 weeks at a time. Frequent traveling throughout several states is part of the job!
- You have to be thorough to finish our ultra specialized rooms and make sure it works perfectly before you leave.
- You have to be resourceful, because we always have the “unexpected.”
- You have to be fit, because it is a physically demanding job.
- We are looking for someone who will want to grow within our team, both personally and professionally. You will learn something new or develop a new skill, every day!
- Opportunities for advancement, such as possibly managing a site or one of our mega-projects.
- Install cabins, clean rooms, and other types of modular buildings at customers' premises
- Perform all product assembly steps:
- Assembly of panels (walls, ceilings, etc.)
- Installation of the structure
- Installation of windows and doors
- Installation of ventilation and air conditioning
- Installation and connection of electrical components (electrical outlets, electrical panel, HVAC system, control, lighting)
- Flooring – laying tiles or supervising contractors
- Installation of finishing components, sealant, etc.
- Supervise an installation team at customers' premises
- Manage the installation schedule to ensure that key deliverables are achieved
- As necessary, assemble / install products in the Greenville, SC factory (when there is no installation on the schedule)
- Technical training in electricity or relevant fields (electromechanics, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)
- Knowing how to read and interpret assembly drawings (factory & installation)
- Available to travel to different states for short or long periods (generally between 1 week and 6 weeks)
- Meticulous (for assembly, finishing, etc.)
- Autonomous & resourceful (must be able to manage a project and solve problems with remote support)
- Leadership and team management skills
- Enjoy customer contact and offer quality service
- Good physical condition
- Driver's license and valid passport (or the ability to get a passport)
- A competitive salary (between $22 and $32 an hour) with regular paid overtime
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for you and your family
- A retirement plan contribution
- Paid time off
- A chance to be part of the most dynamic company in our industry.
- You are passionate about doing a good quality manual task
- You like custom made and racking your brain to find solutions
- You are meticulous, versatile, and autonomous
- You pay attention to detail and value a job well done
- Basically, we’re looking for someone who is manual, resourceful, and who likes to touch everything!