Mecart - Production Assembler
|Date Opened||10/11/2021 12:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/19/2021 11:59:00 PM|
In cooperation with
Greenville Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
At MECART, we have been designing, manufacturing and installing specialized buildings for over 45 years. They are buildings where noise level, vibration, air quality, temperature and / or humidity are controlled, such as clean rooms (for pharmaceutical or high tech), soundproof cabins, and electrical rooms. Our reason for being? Giving our customers complete satisfaction and peace of mind by putting all the risks associated with the engineering, manufacturing and installation of controlled environments on OUR SIDE.
Potential employment opportunities exist for:
Are you the type of person who does renovations yourself? You read the IKEA plan and take specific measurements? Do you have training in one of the following : electrician, carpenter, mechanic, glazier, locksmith, floor covering installer/tiler, cabinetmaker, interior systems installer, plumber, etc? The world of construction isn’t for you, and you want to work in a clean factor? This is the kind of profile we are looking for!
- Assemble building components at our factory (door, glass, ventilation, suspended ceiling, etc.)
- Assemble electrical components at our factory (lighting, HVAC, control, etc.)
- Assemble/install a basic air conditioning unit
- Assemble a factory pre-assembled cabin with all the components attached to it (wall, door, electricity, finish, etc.)
- Install cabins, clean rooms, and other components at customers’ premises as needed.
- Good benefits that meet your expectations
- A good salary depending on your experience.
- A PERMANENT, FULL-TIME position
- One of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry.
- Lifting equipment, because we want to take care of your shoulders and back
- Dynamic "bosses" who invest in the company and who have the professional development of their employees at heart
- And more…
- Training locksmithing, mechanics, glazing, carpentry, plumbing, electricity, or any other relevant training.
- Thoroughness, autonomy, versatility, and concern for quality
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Know how to read and interpret plans