is assisting with the recruitment and on-the-job training for
Kardex US Manufacturing LLC. is located in West Columbia (South Carolina). We offer a job in an international company that is known for innovative solutions and that offers exciting tasks - in a climate where success-oriented work and self-reliance are fun. A company who take care of the people and people development.
Potential opportunities exist for:
Paint Shop Operator- Order Picker
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION DOES NOT INCLUDE RELOCATION
The Paint Shop Order Picker will be responsible for coordinating the Power & Free facility (all set up and hang up stations); Organize packing process; Crate assembly; Assembly of small sub-assemblies with low vertical integration & packing final goods.
Set up / prepare order:
- Generate picking and packing lists in ERP system.
- Deliver and remove raw and finished parts using forklift
- Riveting of small assemblies before powder coating
- Pick parts by color, date, part families and special runs, if required, part identification by measuring outside dimensions
- Coding of the goods carriers (color, dependency station...), inserting short runners
- Optimization of the hanging of the goods carriers and use of the hanging and suspension stations
- Monitoring of the hanging method/hanging means/hanging dimensions/hanging parameters
- Coordination of the packing process
- Initiation of measures to improve efficiency in the event of process-related waiting times
- Load and unload goods carriers as required
- Perform order confirmation
- Perform final assembly of pre-assembled crates and pallets
- Assembly of small sub-assemblies with low vertical integration
- Order picking parts for final assembly with order picking list into handling unit
- Picking and packing of final goods
- Is available for general tasks in other departments
- Carry out visual inspection of parts (scratches, dents, labeling, paint defects...) initiate necessary measures if necessary
- High School Diploma required, some college or business/technical trade school preferred.
- Six months or more of Powder Coat paint experience in a manufacturing environment preferred (will consider skilled applicants who have wet-paint experience.)
- Basic math and measurement skills required
- Knowledge of quality assurance and self-inspection techniques.
- Must be very comfortable and have previous experience working with hand tools, power/air impact tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Ability to work well with other people and demonstrate team player behavior.
- Must possess and demonstrate good written and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Local candidates are preferred. No relocation will be provided.
Note: Parts of site may appear in German. If so select “Beweben” (gray button in top right corner) to apply and browser should give option to translate to English.