is assisting with the recruitment and on-the-job training for
Kardex US Manufacturing LLC. is located in West Columbia (South Carolina). We offer a job in an international company that is known for innovative solutions and that offers exciting tasks - in a climate where success-oriented work and self-reliance are fun. A company who take care of the people and people development.
Potential opportunities exist for:
Order Management Manager
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION DOES NOT INCLUDE RELOCATION.
The Order Management Manager is responsible for coordinating with production, sales, and customers to ensure timely order fulfillment and overall customer success. This position will be responsible for conducting the internal functions of product sales fulfillment and shipping of product to customers, managing delivery issue resolution, option change requests, expediting calls and pricing questions.
Organization and control of the order center with the areas of order processing, administration and shipping.
- Ensuring efficient and timely processing of orders
- Develop, decide and implement solutions for complex special and problem cases in the area of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with specific customer and country regulations, develop internal guidelines if required
- (Further) develop work guidelines and processes in relation to the individual areas and ensure compliance
- Analyze new/changed regulations and legal requirements and identify need for action. Responsibly change, implement and optimize policies.
- Plan and monitor personnel assignments externally and internally and arrange for them to be reassigned or credited as necessary.
- Responsible for optimizing individual areas in terms of profitability and quality.
- Collaboration in projects
Process shipping orders:
- Assemble/create all documentation required for shipping, such as shipping notices, bills of loading, shipping orders, package labels, postal documents, certificates of origin.
- Assembling deliveries, checking for correctness and completeness (e.g., quantity and item number based on delivery bills).
- Provide packaging material, retrieve if necessary
- Packing of deliveries considering shipping regulations, usual shipping and packing methods as well as delivery dates within specified frameworks
- Notify shipping companies of shipments
- Calling off freight space
- Allocate shipping and packaging costs to the order
- Documenting and logging off shipping operations
- Entering data for statistical purposes
- Distributing internal and external documents (e.g. packing lists, order letters, customer correspondence)
- Loading by means of transport equipment (e.g. forklift)
- Optimization of shipping warehouses
- Determine and coordinate tasks within the framework of objectives and tasks, check and discuss work results.
- Ensure flow of information, conduct staff appraisals.
- Assign and promote employees.
- Select new employees, if necessary with the cooperation of other departments.
- Propose qualification, promotion and pay adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with legal, collective bargaining and company regulations.
- Support employees in improving their work processes (KIM).
- Carry out special projects or participate in special projects also with external consultants.
- Create and prepare daily key figures, statistics, etc. on productive data and make them available to all operational areas.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college in a supporting field of study or 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer service role (preferably in processing sales orders and/or material requests, customer support, account management, order fulfilment, logistics, etc.)
- Fluent in Supply Chain Services to understand and remain current with operational processes and procedures for each area within organization.
- Working knowledge of the supply chain and order management process.
- 2+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
- Knowledge of business operating systems i.e. SAP or ERP system preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Very strong executive presence and engagement skills
- Demonstrates a strong level of attention to details.
- Works effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills and the ability to adjust on the fly to new demands with a sense of urgency
- Able to work and collaborate across global zones
Note: Parts of site may appear in German. If so select “Beweben” (gray button in top right corner) to apply and browser should give option to translate to English.