is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Maintenance Manager - Ridgeway, SC
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for overall supervision and coordination of workers activities related to the setup, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, tools and machinery to ensure to non-stop operation of the plant/location assigned.
- Direct workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- Assist and direct workers in diagnosis of malfunctions in equipment and machinery
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Plan and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures and assign and monitor personnel
- Order parts needed for special projects, routine maintenance requirements, spare parts, tools and equipment needed
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in training, education or 5 + years of experience as maintenance manager, or equivalent combination of experience, training and education
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic control equipment used in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!