is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Office Manager - Ridgeway, SC
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Manages a variety of general office activities by performing the following duties personally or through direct reports and other company personnel.
- Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiencies.
- Know business, products, customer, vendors, employees, teamwork concepts and philosophies as applied to worksite.
- Keep timely and orderly records such as daily cash receipts, petty cash, files, employee records, and other administrative documents.
- May be responsible for administrative and accounting functions such as bookkeeping, payroll preparation and review, information management, personnel files, filing systems, requisitions of supplies and other administrative functions.
- Associate’s Degree from college or university, or equivalent combination of administrative experience, training or education.
- Knowledge and understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling and administration, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of accounting software, database software, internet software, payroll systems, spreadsheet and word processing software.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!