Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc. - Wood Fabricator/Framer
|Company||Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc.|
|Date Opened||12/22/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in woodworking/framing or related discipline
- Ability to operate small hand power tools including saws, nail guns, measuring devices, etc.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Familiarity in various fabrication methods including framing, pattern making furniture/shelving fabrication, Etc.
- Ability to conduct in-process quality assurance.
- Ability to read Cad/Mechanical Drawings and BOM’s and accurately interpret data to produce dimensionally accurate finished products.
- Ability to work safely with power tools.
- Ability to operate various power tools including saws, drills, nail guns, etc.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and consistent use of PPE equipment as required.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Preferably education or experience in manufacturing-related environment.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|