Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc.- Rot. Molding Machine Operator
|Company||Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc.|
|Date Opened||12/22/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- Strong manufacturing and assembling skills specific to operating PLC based Roto-mold machinery.
- Ability to operate small power tools; minimum 3 years of experience.
- Ability to read assembly drawings, blueprints, BOM’s and consistently produce quality products.
- Ability to conduct in-process quality assurance and maintain a <1% reject rate.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and consistent use of PPE equipment as required.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Preferably previous experience in rotational molding industry.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|