Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc. - Composite Fiberglass Tech
|Company||Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc.|
|Date Opened||12/22/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Composite Fiberglass or Industrial/Manufacturing Environment.
- Ability to operate small hand power tools.
- Familiarity in various Composite fabrication methods including hand lay-up, Chopper Gun, Molding Process, etc.
- Ability to conduct in-process quality assurance.
- Ability to read Cad/Mechanical Drawings and BOM’s and accurately interpret data to produce dimensionally accurate finished products.
- Ability to work safely with hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals, spray equipment and other related tasks typical in composite manufacturing.
- Ability to operate various power tools including saws, drills, nail guns, etc.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and consistent use of PPE equipment as required.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Preferably education or experience in manufacturing-related environment.