Sunday, June 4, 2023
Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc. - Solidworks CAD Designer
|Company||Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc.|
|Date Opened||12/22/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/31/2023 11:59:00 PM|
In Cooperation With
Tri-County Technical College
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc.
Peabody Engineering (Peabody), a 69-year old family owned company founded in Southern California, is moving its corporate headquarters to Liberty, SC. Peabody has three manufacturing units; Rotational molded plastic chemical storage, containment and handling products sold through a national network of authorized distributors, custom molding of plastic products for other original equipment manufacturers and composite fiberglass manufacturing for products ranging from industrial structural products, including stairs, platforms, ladders and related products to RF-Friendly architectural enclosures to hide cellular and microwave telecommunications equipment from public view. Markets include The United States, Canada, Mexico and limited sales worldwide.
Solidworks CAD Designer/Draftsman
Qualifications and requirements include:
- Min 2 years’ experience in Solidworks with emphasis on mechanical drawings/renderings
- Minimum AA degree in engineering related field of study or equivalent industry experience
- 20 years of age or older Good understanding of math, accounting and office procedures.
- Experience with Computer software applications including MS Office, Quickbooks, and related software
- Ability to work in team environment and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Professional office appearance, good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with customers, engineers and internal staff in collaborating and refining project scope and execution.
M-F/8 hour Days overtime when required
Extensive Benefits Package including Paid Time off