Innovative Construction Group - Receiver
|Company||Innovative Construction Group|
|Date Opened||2/1/2022 12:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
ICG is an off-site construction company that offers framing solutions, design services, wall panels, and other products with on-site installation to provide a full-frame shell construction process.Located at 2570 Florence Harllee Blvd. in Florence, ICG’s new facility will increase the company’s production and distribution capabilities to meet growing demand.
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of the Receiver is to receive materials by checking/verifying materials, quantities, back-orders, verifies merchandise and organizes its distribution. The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize. The ideal candidate will have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues; work independently and as a team member; have knowledge and understanding of truss assembly.
- Complies with all PPE standards and is aware of all safety practices of shop. Work areas to be kept clean and free of tripping hazards at all times. All equipment to be properly guarded and used in accordance with applicable manufacturers’ recommendations and is aware of safe lifting procedures.
- Tag and label materials and stock material in proper location in the lumber yard or warehouse
- Verifies the quality and quantity of items against supporting documents.
- Accepts or returns merchandise according to procedures.
- Must be comfortable handling receiving paperwork, packing slips, bill of ladings and matching receiving paperwork to purchase orders.
- Completes required forms and prepares supporting documents.
- Making necessary verifications, prepares the merchandise for delivery, schedules, plans and makes deliveries.
- Participates in taking inventory, inventory management and inventory control.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- Maintains storage area, organizes and places stock on shelves and in storage areas.
- Ensures area is secure, clean and safe at all times.
- Assists with cycle counts, monthly inventory counts and month end close-out processes regarding inventory management.
- Maintains housekeeping by keeping yard and warehouse clean, organized and hazard free.
- Has at least 1 year of lumber yard experience.
- Is a team player.
- Is detail oriented.
- Ability to lift 65 lbs.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
- 40+ hours weekly
- Good communication skills
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|