Innovative Construction Group - Saw Operator
|Company||Innovative Construction Group|
|Date Opened||2/1/2022 12:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
ICG is an off-site construction company that offers framing solutions, design services, wall panels, and other products with on-site installation to provide a full-frame shell construction process.Located at 2570 Florence Harllee Blvd. in Florence, ICG’s new facility will increase the company’s production and distribution capabilities to meet growing demand.
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of the Saw Operator is to precisely read and cut lumber making speed cuts. The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize. The ideal candidate will have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues; work independently and as a team member; have knowledge and understanding lumber, lumber cuts, and manufacturing.
- Complies with all PPE standards and is aware of all safety practices of shop. Work areas to be kept clean and free of tripping hazards at all times. All equipment to be properly guarded and used in accordance with applicable manufacturers’ recommendations and is aware of safe lifting procedures.
- Works with manager to ensure quality of product produced
- Loads the deck with lumber and unloads the deck of cut lumber
- Assists in the set-up of cutting process.
- Monitors production workflow process
- Maintains work area, by keeping it neat and organized.
- May perform other special projects.
- Other duties as assigned by location management.
- Cross-trained in other work areas of the shop.
- Entry level general labor position
- Special skills required - Must be able to read a tap measure
- Is a team player.
- Is detail oriented.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
- 40+ hours weekly
- Good communication skills
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|