Arclin USA - Logistics Coordinator
|Date Opened||1/12/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/1/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- Works with Planning and Customer Service to determine shipping requirements and create shipping schedules to meet customer requirements.
- Utilize ERP system (Oracle - JD Edwards) to prepare and generate documents for all shipments. This includes: bill of lading, packing slip, invoices and US customs commercial invoices
- Supervises a small staff through effective leadership, goal/expectation setting, and training.
- Drives a culture of accountability by conducting safety, quality and productivity observations and provides appropriate feedback to employees.
- Develops and continuously improves processes and procedures to ensure on-time shipments of finished goods.
- Responsible for managing the raw material and finished goods warehouse footprint for efficient material flow. This includes timely movements of raw materials and finished products within and between the production floor, storage facilities, and shipping lanes.
- Develops cycle counting routines (weekly/monthly/annually) and drives continuous improvement activities to improve inventory record accuracy.
- Responsible for processing all payables for miscellaneous items/contracts/freight. Matches purchase orders, bill of ladings to invoice to ensure accuracy. Codes invoices and obtains approvals, scans and forwards to H.O. payables department
- High School Diploma or GED Required. Post High School Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related preferred.
- Five years of relevant work experience, preferably manufacturing warehouse environment with 2 years supervising.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle - JD Edwards preferred) and Microsoft Excel required
- Excellent communication, customer relations, and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently under pressure.
- Detailed knowledge of materials flow, shipping and receiving functions (both inbound and out bound) in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to operate safely in a manufacturing environment; this may include, but is not limited to potentially lifting up to 20 lbs, standing for extended periods of time bending, crouching, stooping, rotating, climbing stairs, or any combination of the aforementioned, etc.
**Please note: The above statements are designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained**