Arclin USA - Maintenance Technician
|Date Opened||1/12/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/31/2035 11:59:00 PM|
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are performed in accordance to the guidelines and safety rules set forth in the Arclin Safety Policies, Safe Work Permits (Energy Isolation (LOTO), Confined Space Permit, Hot Work), and Operational Procedures.
- Perform and document Preventative Maintenance on all plant equipment per intervals established by site procedures and guidelines
- Assemble, replace, and repair pumps, valves, lines and other plant equipment
- Operate machine shop equipment to repair, fabricate, weld, cut, and braze process equipment
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to replace heavy machinery and parts
- Advise Plant Engineer of spare parts usage so that adequate spare parts inventories can be monitored and maintained
- HS diploma/GED or 4 years of relevant industrial maintenance experience handling both reactive & preventative maintenance required
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment repair (pumps, valves, bearings, conveyors, etc.)
- Experienced in plumbing air, water, and chemical distribution systems using copper, iron, or plastic.
- Experienced in welding, cutting, drilling, tapping, grinding, brazing, and use of hand tools.
- Experienced in hydraulics, pneumatics, and power transmission
- Familiar with troubleshooting low, medium and high voltage electrical systems to determine faults within those systems
- PLC maintenance, installations and faultfinding experience a plus
- Able to work shifts, OT, and rotate on-call
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|