Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Arclin USA - Production Operator
|Date Opened||1/12/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/15/2022 11:59:00 PM|
is assisting with the recruitment and training for
From building products to agricultural applications and more, Arclin® is applying advanced technology and engineering to solve some of our most complex product and environmental performance challenges. Arclin’s bonding and surfacing materials are the ingredients of opportunity. The opportunity is yours.
Employment opportunities exist at the Dillon, SC manufacturing plant for:
Arclin USA, LLC is currently seeking talent for an open Production Operator position in our Dillon, South Carolina facility. Reporting into the Production Leadhand, this full time position is responsible for performing tasks and duties pertaining to the manufacturing and processing industrial overlays. This role is required to know and perform all assigned production department functions in compliance with HSE - Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and Arclin’s policies and procedures to contribute positively to an efficient and safely run operation.
- Works under direct supervision and direction of Leadhand to accomplish assigned tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Interacts with equipment and control panels during manufacturing process according to established procedures.
- Monitors machine settings to keep machine running in order to reduce downtime and scrap.
- Operates process equipment such as but not limited to rolls, pumps, mixers, dryers, control panels etc.
- Troubleshooting production problems and issues in the event of any process changes.
- Performs In-Process Checks to verify production and quality using instrumentation and lab equipment.
- Monitors processes within their area of accountability and immediately informs the Leadhand of any changes.
- Loads and unloads raw materials and finished products following established procedures –
- Materials include such as paper roll, finished film roll, tanker trailers, box trucks, bulk trucks etc.
- Operates a roll clamp or forklift to load and unload raw materials (rolls, pallets, totes, bags).
- Collaborates with management and leadhand to meet the production, maintenance and shipping schedules.
- Participates in the Joint Health and Safety Committee to facilitate safety improvements.
- Actively reports any safety related issues from production floor to Leadhand and HSE department.
- Follows all site rules and procedures as they apply to quality, health, safety, and the environment.
- Working with Leadhand and Technical Support to resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency and product quality.
- Responds to alarms and interlocks promptly and coordinates timely confirmation and corrective actions to resolve conditions generating the alarms and interlocks.
- Ensure that work areas and equipment remain clean, and free of debris at all times.
- Housekeeping of the equipment and surrounding areas to ensure there are no process or safety related hazards.
- High School Diploma OR GED OR 4+ years of industrial manufacturing experience.
- Basic math skills required including the use of a calculator and a tape measure.
- Forklift experience a plus but must be able to become certified.
- Analytical and mechanical mindset needed to be successful in this role.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts (Days/Nights/Evenings).
- Must be ok with following strict Health and Safety Guidelines and wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Ability to operate safely in a manufacturing environment; this may include, but is not limited to potentially lifting up to 50 lbs., standing for extended periods of time, bending, crouching, stooping, rotating and climbing stairs.
- Must be willing to work around chemicals and around industrial environment during continuous operations.
- Basic computer skills required.
Apply HERE for the position.
You will be taken to another site to complete your application.
**Please note: The above statements are designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained**
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT; Arclin is an "AT-WILL EMPLOYER"
An Equal Opportunity Employer