Arclin USA - Production Operator
|Date Opened||1/12/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- Works under direct supervision and direction of Leadhand to accomplish assigned tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Interacts with equipment and control panels during manufacturing process according to established procedures.
- Monitors machine settings to keep machine running in order to reduce downtime and scrap.
- Operates process equipment such as but not limited to rolls, pumps, mixers, dryers, control panels etc.
- Troubleshooting production problems and issues in the event of any process changes.
- Performs In-Process Checks to verify production and quality using instrumentation and lab equipment.
- Monitors processes within their area of accountability and immediately informs the Leadhand of any changes.
- Loads and unloads raw materials and finished products following established procedures –
- Materials include such as paper roll, finished film roll, tanker trailers, box trucks, bulk trucks etc.
- Operates a roll clamp or forklift to load and unload raw materials (rolls, pallets, totes, bags).
- Collaborates with management and leadhand to meet the production, maintenance and shipping schedules.
- Participates in the Joint Health and Safety Committee to facilitate safety improvements.
- Actively reports any safety related issues from production floor to Leadhand and HSE department.
- Follows all site rules and procedures as they apply to quality, health, safety, and the environment.
- Working with Leadhand and Technical Support to resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency and product quality.
- Responds to alarms and interlocks promptly and coordinates timely confirmation and corrective actions to resolve conditions generating the alarms and interlocks.
- Ensure that work areas and equipment remain clean, and free of debris at all times.
- Housekeeping of the equipment and surrounding areas to ensure there are no process or safety related hazards.
- High School Diploma OR GED OR 4+ years of industrial manufacturing experience.
- Basic math skills required including the use of a calculator and a tape measure.
- Forklift experience a plus but must be able to become certified.
- Analytical and mechanical mindset needed to be successful in this role.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts (Days/Nights/Evenings).
- Must be ok with following strict Health and Safety Guidelines and wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Ability to operate safely in a manufacturing environment; this may include, but is not limited to potentially lifting up to 50 lbs., standing for extended periods of time, bending, crouching, stooping, rotating and climbing stairs.
- Must be willing to work around chemicals and around industrial environment during continuous operations.
- Basic computer skills required.