Chief Buildings - Fitter Welder
|Date Opened||1/23/2023 10:15:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/30/2023 11:59:00 PM|
- Performs all duties in safe and efficient manner, utilizing required safety equipment. Keeps work area neat and orderly. Reports unsafe conditions to supervisors.
- Maintains compliance to all quality control procedures and standards.
- Maximize quantity of assigned work completed.
- Maintain qualifications in accordance with company required AWS certifications.
- Performs layout, tack and final assemble of steel frames.
- Requires the ability to lift and manipulate heavy parts into place.
- Fully knowledgeable of the capacities and proper operation of assigned equipment including knowledge of all applicable company and specific code welding standards and procedures.
- Responsible for machine setup and routine maintenance of assigned machines.
- Capable of performing all processes in the operation, including final weld and crane/forklift material handling.
- Properly complete all routine paperwork and computer data entry related to the job responsibilities.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of hand tools including tape measure, squares, protractors.
- Ability to interpret fabrication drawings and other data sheets for proper assembly.
- Strong math skills including fractions and decimals.
- Basic welding skills including cutting/plasma torch and grinding is preferred but not required.
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more