Blue Diamond Industries - Maintenance Worker
|Company||Blue Diamond Industries|
|Date Opened||4/13/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
Blue Diamond Industries, a member of the Hexatronic Group of Sweden, is
headquartered in Lexington, KY. Blue Diamond Industries is a valued market
leader in providing HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) conduit solutions for the
protection of fiber optic, data and power cables. Blue Diamond Industries is
opening a new manufacturing facility in Laurens County.
Maintenance WorkersThe Maintenance Worker’s principal duty is to ensure that all mechanical and electrical problems are taken care of throughout the plant while adhering to Blue Diamonds policies and procedures.
- Responsible for safely addressing mechanical and electrical problems.
- Ensure that work orders are addressed daily.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections, visual inspection on lines and heater bands.
- Ensure that weekly and quarterly preventative maintenance is completed as scheduled.
- Keep area clean of debris and watch for potential safety hazards.
- Clearly understand and follow safety while performing maintenance on equipment and facilities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment
- Understanding of PPE and the importance of safety
- Maintenance Experience or completion of mechatronics program
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|