Daedalus Industrial - Controls Technicians
|Date Opened||3/9/2022 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
Daedalus IndustrialDaedalus Industrial provides quality turn-key systems integration and automation solutions for businesses in a wide variety of industries. Our superior electrical solutions offer unmatched reliability, quality, and craftsmanship. A company with strong values, superior customer service, and quality solutions, Daedalus has earned respect from customers both locally and throughout the U.S. We are committed to providing industrial automation systems that satisfy our customers’ needs.
Qualifications and Major Responsibilities:
- A High School Education, GED or equivalent technical training with relevant work experience is required.
- Must be able to interpret electrical schematics and bills of materials.
- Must be able to use tape measures and other hand tools.
- Works closely with the project team to assemble, wire and test panels.
- Follow all electrical standards as provided by Daedalus Industrial
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Contact us via conventional means.||You may contact us by e-mail at readySCSupport@sctechsystem.edu, or apply for a job in person at your local Department of Employment and Workforce office. Locate your nearest office.|