is assisting with the recruitment and training for
INDEVCO Plastics is part of INDEVCO North America, a global leader in flexible packaging solutions, as well as coating and laminations for paper and paperboard products. You may see our products in industrial applications including petrochemical packaging, on the shelf of your favorite grocery stores, or even in the home & garden section of your local home improvement store.
Potential Employment Opportunities Exist for:
Job Summary: The INDEVCO Plastics Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing all aspects of maintenance activities and upkeep of plant in a safe and efficient manner, that meets or exceeds customer’s expectations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work, act, think and converse in terms of improving quality and eliminating waste in his/her process.
- Stop any operation that is not producing product to customer expectations or is in violation of approved quality and safety standards.
- Troubleshoots machine when it is down or not performing to standard via electronic testing, etc.
- Perform maintenance machine repairs and preventive maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day operation of the machine is consistent with the policies and procedures which make up the Quality System.
- Continuously improve the process as an individual and as a team member
- Ensures all environmental standards and requirements are met
- Responsible for creating an environment of Teamwork focused on producing quality products.
- Ensures machine Preventive Maintenance (PM) is performed according to the schedule
- Completes all required tracking forms (Hot Work, Work Orders, etc.)
- Sets the example of safe operation by following established safety guidelines; Follows established safety guidelines; holds self and others accountable
- Use shop tools, hand tools, equipment manuals, blueprints, schematics for troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment failures.
- Initiates and supports improvement initiatives
- Chair Safety Board
- Complete all purchase orders for approval
- Other duties as instructed by Maintenance Lead and/or Plant Manager.
- Basic machine functions
- Safety, Environmental, Quality and Company Policies
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic
- Understanding blueprints, schematics, welding, wiring and basic troubleshooting of equipment.
Work is medium difficulty. Motors weighing approximately 40-50 pounds must be handled but not carried more than a few feet. All others must be lifted with proper chain hoist.
- Customer Focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; uses first-hand information for improvement activities
- Drive for Results - consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Directing Others - establishes clear directions; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with peers on work and results; clearly communicates
- Problem Solving - Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers
- Functional / Technical Skills - Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything
To Apply click HERE, or go to:
You will be taken to another site to view this and other opportunities.
Employees are offered a very competitive benefits package including life, medical, dental coverage, and 401(K) matching plan, paid vacation is also part of the overall comprehensive benefits package offered.
INDEVCO North America is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees