Prestage Foods of South Carolina - Wastewater Operator
|Company||Prestage Foods of South Carolina|
|Date Opened||9/26/2022 1:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/2/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- GED (Min.); Min. C-level or higher certification (required)
- Working knowledge in wastewater operation or related field
- Performs all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing to maintain compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations for wastewater process.
- Performs and documents various tests required for operation of the wastewater systems
- Completes daily checks of wastewater process and pump stations
- Conducts necessary weekend checks of wastewater plant on a rotating basis
- Assists with regular and unscheduled maintenance & repairs on water equipment and machinery.
- Operates with a safety-first mindset above all other department measuring parameters.
- Shares knowledge with others and works towards own certification advancement
- Works with minimal supervision and brings wastewater process opportunities forward
- Other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
- Min. basic working-knowledge of wastewater processes and systems
- Solid understanding/ knowledge base of local, state, and federal wastewater regulations
- Detailed-oriented; able to work in fast-paced environment
- Team player and leader w/ excellent communication skills
- Lift / move up to 35 lbs.; occasionally 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk, bend, kneel, climb, stoop up to 10 hrs./shift
- Work safely in hot, cold, wet environment e.g., 35-40 / 100 degrees