Prestage Foods of South Carolina - Electrician
|Company||Prestage Foods of South Carolina|
|Date Opened||10/17/2022 5:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/2/2022 11:59:00 PM|
- GED (Min.); Associates degree (preferred / not required)
- Electrical coursework / certificate (preferred)
- Min. of 2 years of work experience in related field
- Successfully employs electrical preventative maintenance (PM) and best practices
- Routinely applies working knowledge of all facility equipment and processes to troubleshoot equipment electrical-related failures and minimize downtime
- Proactively uses knowledge of PLC’s, VFD’s, AC/DC circuits, equipment settings and ware to administer repairs
- Applies skills and experience with industrial power to run conduit and wire for new and existing services, motor circuits, etc.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations and code; promotes a safe work environment for self and staff.
- Assists co-workers with repairs and willingly shares knowledge with others
- Investigates and brings continuous improvement suggestions to appropriate resources
- Works with minimal supervision and brings opportunities forward
- Other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
- Working knowledge of electrical & mechanical systems
- Solid understanding of electrical code and regulations (preferred/ not required)
- Detailed-oriented; able to work in fast-paced environment
- Team player and leader w/ excellent communication skills
- Lift / move up to 35 lbs.; occasionally 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk, bend, kneel, climb, stoop up to 10 hrs./shift
- Work safely in hot, cold, wet environment e.g. 35-40 / 100 degrees
- Exposure to low & high voltage equipment & conveying systems